Mindfully Strong is an all-new strength training, yoga and mindfulness approach to building your health through strength and yoga.
This program offers clear plans, an easy to use app that contains video demos, and approachable yoga classes to support your Mindfully Strong journey.
Done at-home or on the road with minimal equipment, you’ll encounter strength plans and yoga classes made for you to do on your own time, in your own wa.
You’ll have access to the Mindfully Strong monthly class online, taught by Michelle, absolutely free! This monthly online *LIVE* class features strength training, followed by yoga.
Mindfully Strong is flexible and has all the tools you need to build strength and mindfulness.
Mindfully Strong is a monthly dynamic strength training and yoga program that refreshes every month! Never get bored, never plateau. Always learn something new and have fun too. This subscription-based program will help you build mindfulness, mobility and strength.
7 Days Free!
and after that $20/month
What you get:
- Dynamic strength training programs that can be done at home or on the road
- A powerful, easy to use app that shows you how to do it all
- Exclusive yoga classes to support YOU
- An e-book guide to give you tools, resources and know-how for success
- Approachable and practical mindfulness exercises
- Access to our monthly LIVE online strength + yoga classes
Mindfully Strong is for those who:
- want the flexibility to exercise at home or on the road with minimal equipment
- need a consistent, effective plan that’s easy to follow and provides options
- desire connection with other positive, mindful movers – accountability helps!
- want practical tips for exercise, yoga, mindfulness and more
- need a cost-effective approach for a solid movement plan (this is far less than most gym memberships!)
If you'd like to jump into a dedicated, consistent and self-compassionate approach to evolving movement, Mindfully Strong is for you!
Let’s thrive, extend some kindness to your mind and body, while finding a good, solid challenge that keeps you engaged and doing things you’ve only considered or dreamed of. That’s what we’re is all about.
Why Mindfully Strong?
You’ll be giving yourself the opportunity to observe, celebrate, create and grow in the strong, fluid abilities that your body is capable of.
- You’ll build a healthy, dedicated, positive mindset as you train and practice. We do this because we want to feel strong and open.
- You’ll take a valuable, self-aware and skillful approach to health instead of doing this for fear-based motivations.
If you want a small sample of the monthly, program, try it out for 7-days FREE!
Let's build health in our minds, spirits, hearts & bodies together!
Minimal Equipment: What you'll need
- sticky yoga mat
- a set of light, medium & heavy dumbbells or kettlebells – get two of each weight. (Or substitute by using items around the home.)
- resistance bands with varying tensions (have light, medium and heavy)
- mini band(s) (get a set with light, medium and high tension)
- a long continuous loop band (light to medium resistance)
- a glute loop (sometimes called “hip circle) – with either medium or strong tension
- a journal (old school or digital) for mindfulness and self-reflection exercises
- optional: yoga blocks, yoga strap (thick books for blocks and pet leashes or belts can replace these props too)
About the LIVE classes
On the last Friday* of every month, join our Mindfully Strong class online, taught by Michelle! This monthly online *LIVE* class features strength training, followed by yoga. Have friends and family can attend with you absolutely free (email me for a free class!).
*Class date/time subject to change. Check the class schedule for updates.
Beginners, intermediate and advanced exercisers and yoga students - all are welcome.
You will have access to a variety of exercises with lots of options to progress or dial back exercises.
For the more advanced exercisers, I suggest you find heavier weights over time if possible. For beginners, I recommend you start start slowly, and increase the number of repetitions or days of the week over time as you get stronger. It’s perfect to do on your own at your own pace.
That said, this program is created for people that are mostly injury-free (or approved by their doctor to exercise), and are able to move comfortably through a variety of basic strength movement patterns (push, pull, hinge, squat, lunge, etc. and yoga movement (standing poses, twists, backbends, forward folds, getting up and down off the floor).
If you are pregnant, please check in with your doctor before starting this program and get their sign-off. Strength training can actually be a terrific support to your body during this time. However, please note that of the movements may not be appropriate for you in which case you would need to be comfortable knowing how to modify exercises. You can alo ask me questions during our monthly class too for any modifications!
On your own, but with a lot of support
You will do the exercises mostly on your own, in your own time, so you will need to feel comfortable doing this. But worry not – we’re here to support you! You are not alone.
Mindfully Strong Guide
You will have access to the Mindfully Strong e-guide that offers a wealth of knowledge for making this process a success for you! Everything from how to use the app, to safety tips, equipment list and more can be found there. This will show you how to move with self-awareness, kindness and skill.
I would recommend my 1:1 private coaching, personal training and 1:1 private yoga sessions if you would like special attention for things like injuries, pre or post natal guidance, or desire a completely individualized custom program for specific goals and requirements like special equipment, schedule, etc. Considerations like these may not be fully addressed with a program like Mindfully Strong – this is why I offer private services as well.
You can sign up for Mindfully Strong by entering your email and a credit card number. You will receive an email right away after signing up from Superset app to let you know you have access to the program and that you can manage your subscription from your Superset account page.
After the 7 day trial, you’ll receive a welcome email from CollabFitness+Yoga with the e-book guide link, and instructions on how to access the monthly live class!
Everyone starts with 7 days free and you may cancel anytime within those 7 days. If you want to keep going (and I hope you do!), you will be auto-charged each month and you’ll get an email letting you know you’ve been charged and are all set until the next billing period (in a month). You may cancel anytime by managing your subscription from your Superset account.
The 7-day trial offer starts when you sign up by entering your email and a credit card number, but you won’t be charged until the end of the 7-day period (exactly 7 days to the second from whatever time you signed up).
Your will receive an email right after signing up from Superset app to let you know you have access and that you can manage your subscription from your Superset account page. You’ll get an additional email with 3 days left in your trial letting you know that you will be auto-charged if you don’t cancel. Once you hit the 7-day mark, you’ll get an email letting you know you’ve been charged and are all set until the next billing period (in a month).